FOR WHOM IS THAT DATABASES/SQL COURSE?
- For beginner software testers, QA
- for graduates QA courses
- for Developers who want to systematize their SQL knowledge
- for those who want to update their knowledge of SQL of the latest versions
AFTER COMPLETING THE COURSE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Use SQL in various aspects of testing
- Сreate simple queries
- Become familiar with the terminology
Basic knowledge of SQL is already required from Junior QA, but this topic is not touched upon in standard programs. Therefore, we have brought the most relevant topics into the express course.
You can dig into textbooks and study everything yourself. It can take two months. Or you can contact the professionals, and they will help in 2 weeks. So come to SQL courses!
- Теоретические основы реляционных баз данных
- Database objects
- General terminology
- Forms, representations
- Threat Modeling
- Installation, standard actions
- SQL theory
- Select queries, conditions, sorting
- Grouping, counting, comparison queries
- Union queries, subqueries